What causes mouth blisters post tooth extraction?
Apthous ulcers, use anaesthetic gel
Thanks for writing in.
You might have used concentrated betadine which has further worsened your condition. You might be having aphthous ulcers which need application of anaesthetic gel along with some multivitamin for 1 week.
If condition still worsens then consult your dentist.
Hope I answered your query
Wishing you good health
Dr. Neha Sumra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blister on roof of mouth causes
- Tooth extraction cause blindness
- Can zicam cause mouth blisters
- Does hiv cause blisters in mouth
- Can listerine mouth wash cause blisters in mouth
- What could cause painful blisters inside mouth
- What causes blisters on toes
- Tooth decay causes bump in mouth
- Mouth ulcers/blisters causes
- What causes bump on the gum after tooth extraction