What causes motion difficulties and swelling in finger after cat bite?
you need to see plastic suregon
Cat bites may be very serious and unpleasant injuries since these wounds are usually infected and heal for longer period. Antiobitic therapy is always required.
In your case, there seems to be more deep sibfascial infection that involved finger tendons. It still may heal in next few weeks. But it would be better option to see plastic surgeon or hand surgeon to rule out necessity for surgical procedure of freeing inflamed tendons.
Wish you good health. Regards
if there is redness and pain,immobilisation
If there is sign of infection then it should be immobilized. If there are only motion difficulties and swelling then you need specific physical therapy for finger contractures.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Finger pain and swelling causes
- Bleeding after fingering clitoris what caused it
- What causes swelling below the knuckle of the right finger
- What causes swelling around dog bite wound
- Swelling with discharge on the finger causes
- What could cause itching swelling and redness in a finger
- What causes bleeding after fingering vagina
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What causes inability to bend fingers after an injury
- What causes painful swelling in ring and middle finger