What causes mole formation on penis?

Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi

Posted on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I am constantly seeing new moles appear on my penis, but only there. Are they normal or do i need to have them looked at further? There are more than can be seen in the picture.
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
MOLE

Detailed Answer:
Hello Toma
Mole :A small dark blemish on the skin caused by a high concentration of melanin , sometimes hairy.
These are on the posterior side of your penis in the picture ( five in number ).
The moles on the skin is normal and natural , DON'T require any treatment .
If large in size and in bump form , incision is only an option.
In your case normal so not a cause of concern.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D