What causes moderate lower back pain and mild cramps?
Don't worry. It's all going normal
Hi Dear XXXX!
I welcome you at HealthCare magic. I can well understand your concerns. I would like to see the semen analysis report of your partner as you said you have never got pregnant.
I want to tell you that, as female ages, conception becomes difficult in many cases and sometimes needs medical or surgical intervention too.
Your thyroid profile and ovarian status looks normal but I am worried about the cysts. When did you test them lastly?? If not in near past, please get an appointment with your Gynaecologist to get them checked.
Your dated time of intercourse looks pretty good for conception. Please do test for pregnancy from a lab after a couple of days once again and along with semen analysis give me a follow up visit and we will resolve the issue.
Hope it helps. Have a nice time ahead.
Dr. Hanif XXXXXXX USA
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Mild and back pain causes
- What causes lower back pain lower abdominal pain cramps and no period
- What causes stomach cramps with back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- Can antibiotic cause cramps and lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What could cause severe cramps and back pain
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What does this thyroid peroxidase antibody test value indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in ribs?
- What causes moderate lower back pain and mild cramps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in both wrists with tingling on fingers
- Is it recommended to have Heller myotomy for recurring achalasia?
- What causes swelling and bumps on the ears?
- What causes pain in both sides above waist line?
- What causes pain while raising arms above head, pulling and pushing...
- Suggest treatment after shattering left shoulder
- What causes soreness and swelling at the back of neck?