What causes mite infestation from dogs?
Thanks for the query.
There are chances that you got a mite infestation from dogs. These are microscopic hence you won't be able to see anything.
I suggest you try apply permethrin ointment. A single overnight application will help you. In addition you may take an antihistamine such as benadryl to relieve itch.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause yellow stool in dogs
- Straw itch mites infestation
- Rectal mite infestation
- Treatment and cure for mite infestation
- Diagnosis of mite infestation
- What causes swelling around dog bite wound
- Symptoms of mite infestation
- Drugs/medication for mite infestation
- Mite infestation causes
- What causes slimy poop in dogs