What causes missed periods with negative UPT?

Excellent
Question
Hi I am a type 2 diabetic with an average 33 days cycle.I am 30 yr old and I have missed my period which was supposed to begin on 2nd august I tested negetive on random urine sample on 8th with a cheap home testing kit.I am having watery colorless discharge and a bloated stomach.please advise
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:

I will advise you to get a blood beta HCG test done which will be more definite to tell if you are pregnant.

If it comes negative then do get an ultrasonography pelvis which will tell the cause of your missed periods and bloatedness.

Also get a culture sensitivity of the discharge as we need to treat all of these after the reports come back.

Regards ,
Dr. Som MD