What causes missed period post miscarriage?
If you had miscarriage on 23rd July,you won't be ovulating on 31st Aug and 1st of September.
Even if bleeding stopped it will take more than 12 to 14 days to ovulate.That also depends up on period of pregnancy and abortion you had it now.
Some times it will take more times to ovulate.
Hence I think you should wait again ,either to test for pregnancy or for periods.
Hope you are convinced. Regards
Since you had recent miscarriage,your ovulation test was positive .As I told you, it depends on the hcg hormone level at the time of abortion.
You can wait for 5 to 7 days .If no periods you can repeat the test with early morning urine sample or scan.Pain may be premenstrual cramps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen labia majora post miscarriage
- Pelvic infection post miscarriage
- Heterogeneous thickening of the endometrium post miscarriage
- Ovulation post miscarriage
- Dizziness headaches lightheadedness excessive hunger post miscarriage cause
- Raised esr post miscarriage
- Continued pelvic pain post miscarriage
- Post miscarriage palpitations
- Persistent nausea post miscarriage
- Delayed periods post miscarriage pregnancy chances