What causes mild monocytopenia?
Monocytopenia leads to low immunity
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through the details and have also checked the attached report. Although usually monocyte count is not considered very important, this cell type has an important role to play in immunity. It seems that this lacuna is directly related to your getting recurrent infections. There is not much to be done about it. But taking plenty of colorful fruits and vegetables (rainbow color - throughout the range) should help since they contain plenty of antioxidants and should help.
About the spots, I would insist you to take an image and to upload the same. Based on the inputs surely I will guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mild and random chest pain
- What are the cause of mild pelvicalyceal fullness
- What is the cause for mild chest pain
- What causes mild heart attack
- What causes mild dyskaryosis
- What causes dizziness with mild headache
- Can effexor cause leukopenia and monocytopenia
- What causes mild headaches
- What causes mildly inflated lungs
- What causes mild kidney pain