What causes mild intermittent pain in lower right abdomen?
few possible causes
Hi and welcome.
In case of appendicitis pain would already progress and become severe and constant in 2 days from the beginning.
These symptoms that you describe may indicate urinary stone,diverticulitis, opstipation, hernia or urinary infection. If there is no associated nausea, vomiting or fever,you shozuld not be concerned. Try to eat easier food in next few days, drink more fluids and rest. If symptoms worsen you should see a doctor. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having sudden pain in lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes mild pain in my right testicle
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with fluttering
- What causes pain in abdomen and right testicle
- What is the cause for pain in right lower abdomen
- What are the causes of abdomen pain
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen
- What could be cause of intermittant lower quadrant pain
- What causes mild lower back pain