What causes mild headache with fever?
Features are suggestive of a viral syndrome.
Thank you for posting your query.
I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist and would try my best to help you.
I have noted your husband's symptoms and they are suggestive of a viral syndrome, which can explain his symptoms.
You should get his complete blood counts done, mainly to exclude a low platelet count (in view of red blotches on his body).
Tylenol can be continued, as he should get better in a week's time.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
Glad to know
Thank you for getting back.
Glad to know that the cause of infection has been identified, and he is on the course of antibiotics to get better.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine) DM (Neurology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mild headaches causes
- What is the suggested medicine for mild headache
- What causes recurring lump on neck accompanied by mild headaches
- What causes dizziness with mild headache
- Mild headache and bleeding nose
- Mild headache mild fever and mild dizziness
- Mild headache cause few days
- What causes mild headaches
- Have mild headache take aspirin cause and treatment
- What could cause mild headache cramps and sore throat