What causes mild fever, slowed breathing and hair loss?
Herweight, hypothermia, infection are suspected.Low BMI- underweight
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
Absence of onset of menstruation at 21 years of age requires gynecological assessment.
Causes of absence of menstruation at 21 years of age can be due to imperforate hymen or hormonal imbalance.
A BMI of 11 is very low and suggests that your daughter is underweight.
Hair fall and other features associated with low body weight is expected.
A low body temperature and slow breathing can be due to hypothermia and thus you need to consult your treating doctor to monitor the vitals.
A low white blood count can occur due to severe infection caused by decrease in neutrophils.
Please consult your treating doctor for clinical assessment of your daughter and prompt management.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja Puri
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What illness causes hair loss
- What causes hair loss in men
- What causes severe hair loss and loss of eyebrow
- What causes hair loss in frontal and temporal region
- What is the cause and treatment for hair loss
- Hair loss caused by dengue fever
- What antidepressants cause hair loss
- What causes hair loss when on levothyroxine
- What causes hair loss sore breasts and fatigue
- What is the cause of recurrent fainting hair loss