What causes mild fever after oral Polio vaccination in a child?
Kindly mention the name of drug
Hi Dr. XXXXXXX
Welcome to the HCM
I understand your concerns but kindly mention the name of drug he has been given. If it's about oral polio drops then don't worry as it won't harm him at all.
Do not worry
Thanks for replying. Do not worry. Oral polio vaccine is perfectly safe and won't cause any side effects. You may continue with crocin or Paracetamol for fever spikes which are more than100 degrees fahrenheit.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usage of Oral polio vaccine
- Diagnosis of oral polio vaccine
- Oral polio vaccine side effects
- Treatment and cure for oral polio vaccination
- Oral polio vaccination causes
- Oral polio vaccine causes
- Fever after oral polio vaccine
- Symptoms of oral polio vaccine
- Symptoms of oral polio vaccination
- Diagnosis of oral polio vaccination