What causes migraine headache while on antibiotics for pneumonia?
Symptromatic treatment should be started.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted the symptoms and recent past history.
It is possible that it is the first episode of migraine headache. As of now, symptomatic treatment with ibuprofen or naproxen for headache and ondansetron for vomiting should be started.
He should be carefully observed for any additional symptoms such as double vision, weakness or numbness or arm or leg, slurred speech, or drowsiness. If any of these symptoms occur or if headache persists, then, a brain scan should be done.
I sincerely hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chewing cigars cause migraine headaches
- Recurrent migraine headache causes
- What causes numbness on the face during migraine headache
- Migraine headache causes and symptoms
- Cylindrical power causes migraine headache
- What is the cause of neck pain and migraine headache
- Migraine headache causes
- Burning while urination and migraine headaches
- What causes severe migraine headaches
- What is adominal migrain headaches