What causes microscopic hematuria despite a normal urinalysis?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hi i am 25 years old male,i went to urgent care 2 weeks ago for urine drug test and they find trace blood on my urine microscop,same happen 10 days ago to an other urgent care,they didnt find any bactaria or infection,i went to ER before one week they did Blood test,ct scan,urinalys,urine microscopic,blood test came back good urine test good also ct scan good too,but they did a bladder test to see if there is sill urine in my bladder even though i just urinate and yes they found still urine on my bladder,i start drinking now lots of water,i use not to drink much water before maybe a bottle a day but lots of redbulls i drink,i use to keep my urine inside of me even though i hade to pee a lot,i use to wear tight jeans to my belly and sit all day on the truck and drive also i use to mastrubate agressive to,now i have to pe a lot cuz i drink water to much also it feels like i have urine inside of my bladder,when i ejaculet it burns but little bit not a lot,i also start feeling very dizzy for 6 days now but not sure if this is from some antibiotics o use it or becouse i am in diet now and i quit smoking also,im going to see a urologist in tuesday what do u think i have,i am 90% sure that i do have a prostate cancer or bladder cancer even though i have no family history,and it doesnt burn when i pee,i do have some low back pain not to much maybe from 1 to 10 ill say 2,what do u think i have give me much answer as u can pleasee,and can blood test and ct scan detect bladder or prostate cancer?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You neither have Prostate cancer or Bladder cancer .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your fresh query .In view of out previous discussion on these issues and all your reports being normal I can state with confidence that you do not have either cancer of the prostate or Bladder .

All the symptoms that you have are due to anxiety ,

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
and to allay your anxiety.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Serum PSA.
4) Endoscopic Examination of bladder (Cystoscopy)

Further treatment if required will depend upon the results of these tests .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 11 minutes later
Thank u very much for u answer that makes me feel happy,yes i do have anxiety a lot,but when i goo online and read for people with bladder or prostate cancer symptoms they sound just like mine to thats why im scared,but again thank u so much GOD BLESS u and ur family
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
For god sake do not surf on internet .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Surfing on internet will aggravate your anxiety symptoms rather than any help and will make things more complicated and will invite more unrelated psychological problems .

Please do not surf on internet .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.