What Causes Metallic Taste In The Mouth?
Can be due to the cementing material.
Thanks for the query...
Metallic or clove-like taste can be due to the cementing or glue material used to glue the temporary crown over the tooth..
It does not look like Allergic reaction.
So my suggestion to you is to go back to your Dentist.
If there is an excess of material it will be removed...
It will help in reducing the metallic taste.
For now, you should gargle with flavored Mouthwash.
Clean your tongue using a tongue cleaner...
Please write back for more queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- When vomit smells metallic
- Levonelle taste metallic
- Flatulence which smells metallic
- Coughing up phlegm tastes metallic
- Daughter is vomitting and smells metallic
- Bupropion and after taste metallic
- Bend over smell musty metallic
- Does albuterol make mucus taste metallic
- Morning mucus tastes metallic
- Sensitive smells headache metallic