What causes metallic taste in the mouth and stomach discomfort?
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but there are various reasons that can cause tinny taste in your mouth..
for example, many medications can cause tinny taste as a side effect including antibiotics such as tetracycline, clarithromycin and metronidazole.. Also blood pressure medication as captopril , antigout drugs as allopurinol and antipsychotics can cause this side effect ..
Vitamin supplement that contain zinc , copper or chromium can lead to metallic taste in your mouth as well.
Also many physical conditions can cause this symptoms such as sinus allergies or infection, kidney or liver impairement and diabetes .. I hope you find this helpful ..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sour and metallic taste and stomach discomfort
- What could cause metallic taste in mouth
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth and passing out
- Metallic taste in mouth caused by parasites
- What causes stomach discomfort
- Metal taste in mouth causes
- What causes abdominal discomfortconstipation and metallic taste in mouth
- Metallic taste in mouth causes microgynon
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth after coughing
- What causes dry mouth and metallic taste in mouth
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?