What causes metallic taste in mouth and discomfort tongue while talking?
Anxiety may need to be treated.
I have studied your case and I think you have two sets of problem.
For your tongue problem and metal test I would suggest you to see a psychiatrist. Most commonly it is due to anxiety, stress and lack of sleep. You will be helpful if you take tablet Nexito plus. it is good for such symptoms.
1. Neck pain and weakness of spine is due to fractures and nerve compression. It is at multiple level so surgery is not an option. I would suggest you to follow these steps.
2. Improve your bone strength, take calcium 1000 mg daily. vitamin D-3 60000 unit per week for six weeks. Injection teriparatide daily for three months. This will decrease your pain.
3. Hot water fomentation and violin gel local application.
4. Avoid jerky activities and very soft mattress.
5. Muscle relaxant like clobazepam. You will need prescription for this.
I hope these steps will be help fun for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
Unspecific spot is not serious
thanks for replying. MRI is very sensitive test and It can show some details which are not very important. If neurologist think it is not serious then I agree with this.
Off balance thing is due to cervical spondylitis. It is due to compression of nerves in neck. If it is happening repeatedly then you can take giddiness medicine like spin free once daily. Also wearing neck collar is effective.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes metallic taste in throat
- What could cause metallic taste in mouth
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth and passing out
- Metallic taste in mouth caused by parasites
- Metal taste in mouth causes
- What causes abdominal discomfortconstipation and metallic taste in mouth
- Metallic taste in mouth causes microgynon
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth after coughing
- What causes dry mouth and metallic taste in mouth
- Causes of metallic taste in mouth tcm