What causes metallic taste in mouth after taking Lutera?
side effects of birth control pills.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
In my opinion, the metallic taste is most probably due to the effect of pills.
It may last for as long as 4-6 weeks.
Chewing a sugar-free gum can help to alleviate the symptom.
It is unlikely that the symptom that you are having is related to pregnancy as the embryo is not in communication with the bloodstream of the mother so early.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metallic taste in mouth after taking laxative
- What could cause metallic taste in mouth
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth and passing out
- Metal taste in mouth causes
- What causes a metallic taste after coughing
- What causes abdominal discomfortconstipation and metallic taste in mouth
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth after coughing
- What causes dry mouth and metallic taste in mouth
- Metal taste in mouth after taking tindamax
- What causes metalic taste in mouth after using nasal spray