What causes lytic lesions in the right temple?
How common are non-cancerous lytic lesions?
Benign (non cancerous) lytic lesions are not that common as malignant .
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Benign (non cancerous) lytic lesions are not that common as malignant ones ,
but represent considerations to be kept for various cases as differential
* Types found are
- Osteoid osteoma - Eosinophilic granuloma - Fibroma - Arachnoid granulations
- Hemangioma - Aneurysm bone cyst - Pericytoma - others .
Kindly provide me details of your MRI report , so that I can answer your query
more precisely .
Awaiting for your response .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a pulsating feeling in the temples
- What causes temple spasms
- What does space occupying lesion lytic mean
- What causes my temples to be indented
- What is the cause of lump in temple region
- What causes bone growth on temple
- What causes lump near the temple
- What causes swollen veins in right side of temple
- What causes pain in temples
- What causes pulsating temples