What causes lumps around the anal skin?

Question
Hi...past 10 months i have small 3-4 lumps around my anus skin and it was came while doing bowel movement ....during that time it makes irritation and no blood stools....i have consulted 3 doctors and said no heamorroids(piles ) and gave annovate cream for swelling and irritation...it doesnt cured until now...i have consulted another doctor again and he said due to fungal infection only anal area s reddish and burning while passing stool..He gave chlostar gm cream ...i have used for 20 days ....no improvement as of now....kindly suggest me how to cure those lumps and it was very irritating while passing stools...iam taking fiber and fluids too with plenty of water ...some days my stool s hard and some days its soft.kindly help
Sat, 14 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload an image

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. You are already doing all the things that would have sufficed had there been an actual pathology. I would insist you to upload an image of the affected area (I understand that it may be awkward, neverthelesss, it is essential). Based on that I would guide you further.

I would await your response. Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: What causes lumps around the anal skin? 4 hours later
Hi, I have provided some attachments. Please review them.

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Depilating agents can be tried

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the images. I have checked them. It did not seem concerning. Possibly you are feeling the hair follicles. If they seem bothering, you can apply depilating agents like XXXXXXX French or Veet there.

Follow-up: What causes lumps around the anal skin? 2 hours later
Thanks...but i can see some lumps over there n anus side skin ...can you pls tell me how to cure

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
A surgeon can help

Detailed Answer:
The lumps are either due to collection of sebaceous secretions or are simple follicles. You need not remove them. If you still insist, you can visit a surgeon who can get them removed as a minor OT procedure.