What causes lump under the skin on the middle of penis?

Dr. Johny Chacko

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems
Question: I have what looks and feel like a pearl on the middle of my penis. I think it's a cyst. It just appeared several months ago. There is no pain and I'm not experiencing any problems. I do, however want to have it removed.
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Pearly lesion on penis

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcare magic,
I understand that you have a small lump under the skin on the middle of penis which is firm and looks like a pearl. It would be very helpful if you upload a picture of the lesion so that I can have a look and diagnose and guide you accordingly. You have an option of uploading reports on the right side of your query page. Alternatively you can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.