What causes lump under left nipple causing nipple tenderness?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 9 Dec 2015 in Lump
Question: I am a 27 year old man i have a lump under my left nipple its tender and my nipple hurts can you tell me what it is
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
For how long has this been going on? Please, upload an image!

Detailed Answer:
HI and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this lump and the pains you have reported. To be of most help, I will like to know the duration of this lump and pains as well as review an image if this is possible. To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.

I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 14 minutes later
I can upload a image but my nipple looks normal just a little bit redire than my other one but not much everything else looks the same I noticed it 3 days a go my nipple was hurting when I rubes it I noticed it it just come on all a sudden it moves when I rub it my nipple is sore the lump is about a inch long and a half of inch thick can u please let me know what u think it is thanks
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
This might be a muscle or subcutaneous fat!

Detailed Answer:

This might be a muscle of subcutaneous fat. I think there is no emergency as of now and I will recommend that you monitor only for now. If there is something else that we have to be concerned about, we will gather more information in the days/weeks ahead to think so. For now, be calm and observant.

I wish you well.