What causes lump near testicles?
To rule out varicocele
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Dear Mr XXXXXX
Going by your short description and your relatively young age, possibility of hernia or Varicocele needs to be considered especially if the lump is not solid.
Hernia lump usually becomes more obvious while standing or coughing. Varicocele is dilatation of blood vessels draining the testis.
Exact diagnosis will depend on clinical examination.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr Deepak Kishore
Hernia appears from above downwards
Hernia usually appears from top to bottom. That is it starts above groin crease and descends into root of scrotum(where the scrotum meets the thigh).
It looks nothing urgent, take an appointment with Surgeon for further assessment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of lump near ear lobe
- What causes hard lumps in testicles
- What could cause painful lump on left testicle
- What can cause lump near groin region
- What causes lump near the temple
- What causes blood in urine and lump on the testicles
- What causes lump near groin
- What is the cause for a lump on my testicle
- What causes lump on testicle after having hemorrhoidectomy
- What causes lumps on the top of testicles