What causes lump in crease between thigh and pelvis?
Maybe swollen gland or enlarged lymph node or hern
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!
It may be swollen gland or enlarged lymph node or even inguinal hernia. However, a Physical examination is mandatory to assess this since there are variety of other causes that needs to be ruled out.
Enlarged lymph nodes may be due to reaction to pain or any small infection in lower limb.
Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chafing thighs cause lump
- Causes of lump on inner thigh
- Painful lump between inner thigh and pelvis
- What causes lump on thigh
- Bladder infection causes thigh lump
- Lump between pelvis and thigh
- What causes blue lumps on my left thigh
- What could cause a lump on the thigh
- Painless lumps on the thigh causes
- What causes discoloured excess skin lump on thighs