question-icon

What causes lump between vagina and anus?

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015
Question: theres a lump between my vagina and anus
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal (6 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Can be genital wart or a skin tag.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the attached image. The small outgrowth that you have between vagina and anus is likely to be a skin tag or a genital wart. It can be a small sebaceous cyst also. A careful examination followed by investigations like skin biopsy may be needed for diagnosis.
Please visit your gynecologist to undergo physical check up and also to undergo relevant investigations required in your case.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN