What causes lump at the base of penis?
tthere is no pain or swelling
It could be due to calcified Plaque .
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have lump at the base of penis noticed since last 5 months.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Is lump palpable with hand on palpation ? if so is it hard lump or soft lump?
2) Is it freely XXXXXXX lump or fixed to penile shaft at the base of the penis ?
3) How much is the curvature of penis on erection?
4) Do you have any difficulty in penetration of vagina during sexual intercourse?
5) Is it possible for you to upload the photograph of your penis after erection?
Based on the information that you have posted I think it could be due to calcified plaque in the Tunica Albuginea located at the base of the penis .However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified Urologist and Ultrasound scanning of the penis .
Please consult Urologist for evaluation and to confirm the diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
It is due to Peyronies Disease.
Thanks for feedback.
Based on the information that you have submitted you have Peyronies disease.Normally we do not advice surgery if one does not have problem in penetration of vagina during sexual intercourse or the penile curvature is less than 30 degree.
Most of the time it gets resolved over a period of 2 years.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of zits on penis
- What causes pea sized lump on penis
- What causes itchiness in penis
- What could cause a lump under the penis
- What causes pain at base of penis during erection
- What causes bumps in the base of penis
- What causes lumps on penis
- What causes swelling above the base of the penis
- What causes white lumps on my penis
- What causes itching in penis
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?