What causes lower right back pain and diarrhea while suffering from kidney stones?
Diarrhoea has no relation to kidney stones.
As per your description, it looks like two systems are affected in your case. The kidney stones is related to Urinary system. Pain due to the stones will be in the lower abdomen with radiation.
Mucus diarrhoea is due to involvement of Gastrointestinal system and it has nothing to do with kidney stones. Here, people may have diffuse abdominal pain or pain confined to one location over the abdomen.
Ultrasound abdomen will confirm the size and location Kidney stones which will inturn guide us with treatment,
For mucus diarrhoea, I prescribe Antibiotic like Rifaximine tablet along with Metronidazole tablet and a Pre and Probiotic capsule to my patients.
Hysterectomy will not be done for IBS. It looks like your Mom and Grandmother had Prolapse Uterus for which Hysterectomy was done.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
It could be pain due to Ureteric stone.
As per your description , it looks like a Ureteric stone .In some,stones from the kidney pass into Ureter and get blocked causing severe pain in the lower abdomen and back.
Yesterday,I admitted a patient with 4mm x 4mm stone at the Junction of Ureter and Urinary bladder.He had severe pain in the back like you.He is responding to medical treatment now.
I request you to consult your doctor and get an Ultrasound abdomen.
If there are no kidney stones or Ureteric stone, you can think of meeting a Chiropractor.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will still clarify.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back pain numb stomach kidney stones
- What are the medications for back pain and kidney stone
- Can kidney stones cause low back pain
- Lower back pain kidney stones
- Kidney stone back pain itching inside the penis no discharge
- Lingering back pain after kidney stone surgery
- Is sever lower back pain related to kidney stones
- Back pain diarrhea fever taking antibiotics had kidney stone removed
- Kidney stone with back pain and clots
- Kidney and kidney stones and triglycerides and uric acid and back pain