What causes lower left back pain along with vomiting and diarrhea?
It looks like Gastroenteritis.
As per your description,it looks like Gastroenteritis.It could be due to contaminated food or water.
Pain in left lower part of abdomen on the back side can.be due to involvement of Colon or Stone in the Kidney/Ureter.
Ultrasound abdomen will confirm the diagnosis.
You should not wait.
As he is having both vomiting and loose stool,he should be admitted and given Intravenous fluids.If infection is suspected, Antibiotics should also be added.
Nothing to worry.
Please take him to Hospital immediately as delay may cause electrolyte I'm balance.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions,I will clarify further.
Wish him speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower back pain sickness and diarrhea
- Lower right back pain with diarrhea
- Back pain vomitting and diarrhea with flu
- Diarrhea upper back pain vomiting
- Can diarrhea cause back pain
- Throbbing lower back pain and diarrhea
- Yellow diarrhea lower left back pain
- Lower back pain nausea diarrhea
- Lower back pain and diarrhea
- What causes left sided and lower back pain