What causes lower back pain,stiffness and joint pain?
Give me further details.
Welcome to HCM. I understand your concern.
This could be serious. I am worried about +++ blood in your urine.
This can be because of infection, stone, kidney related issues.
Give me following details:
1. Why did you get your urine tested. I mean to know your symptoms.
2. Since when are you having back pain?
3. Is your pain radiating any where?
4. Any fever or burning in urine?
5. Any pain abdomen?
6. How is your blood pressure?
7. Any history if diabetes or any other medical issue?
8. Are you still menstruating? If yes then tell me in case you have provided the sample of urine during active menstruation.
Revert with these details preferably in point wise manner.
Dr Anshul Varshney, MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of joint pains and exhaustion
- Does vitamin d deficiency cause joint pain and back pain
- What causes multiple joint pain
- What causes joint pains on standing
- What causes sacroiliac joint pain
- What causes severe joint pain
- Cause for severe joint pain lower back and knee pain
- Chronic back and joint pain
- What causes constant joint pain
- What causes joint pain in finger