• question-icon

What causes lower back pain?

Posted on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 in Back Pain
Question: Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I have been suffering from lower back pain on intermittent basis for last four years.
I had visited orthopedic doctor and had X-rays but those were fine.
I had visited for physiotherapy sessions, but no relaxation so far.
Sometimes I observe that my back/hip is inclined towards right side. one pic is attached which may be useful. Lower back pain may occur any side. Please suggest what should I do to overcome this problem.
thanks in advance.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pain is related to posture.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, thanks for your health concerns,I have gone through your question, you have postural pain, you have to take muscle relaxant like thiochochicoside along with pain killer like aceclofanac and do hot fomentations and physiotherapy, avoid forward bending and wt bearing.
Thanks.
Your .Dr Praveen Tayal
Follow up: Dr. Praveen Tayal 8 minutes later
thanks sir.
what about this tilt, it usually goes away on its own after some rest. I read via internet, it seems to be Pelvic Tilt..It may be wrong. Please suggest on this tilt too.
rgs.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Physiotherapy will help.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
This tilt may be due to pelvis tilt or due to spine,but in both cases physiotherapy will help you.Exact cause of tilt will be diagnose on x-ray.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon