What causes lower back pain?
I have light lower back pain and lower right side abdominal discomfort...Kind of sting feeling on middel right side of stomach...
Get an Ultrasound Abdomen & KUB done & Urine test
Hi, XXXXXXX It could be normal intestinal cramps or it could be pain due to kidney stones. Either way you should get an Ultrasound of Abdomen and KUB and a Urine test arranged by consulting your Doctor. It would show whether there is some kidney problem or not. Also monitor you urine and stool colour and consistency whether there is anything abnormal with it. Do let me know the reports in order for me to help you better. Take care,
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- What causes constant dehydration and lower back pain
- What causes abdominal and lower back pain
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes persistant lower back pain for years
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes abdominal pain despite Protonix usage for stomach ulcer?
- Suggest treatment for pain due to pancreatitis
- Suggest treatment for gynecomastia
- What causes sharp pain in lower side of belly button during periods?
- What causes severe leg cramps?
- Is leg swelling a serious concern when suffering from DVT?
- What causes pulsating pain near ribcage below waist line?
- What causes lump on upper outer part of left arm?
- What causes consistent pain around the pelvic area?
- What causes anemia and vitamin D deficiency?