What causes lower back pain on right side?
This can be another kidney stone.
Thank you for the query.
Such pain can be caused by kidney stones for sure. Even if you can not see any changes in urine. It is typical for urinary tract issues to radiate to groin area. Especially if a stone is somewhere in the ureter.
Groin area pulling can be also related to inguinal hernia. It is possible for hernia to give some back pain as well.
Unfortunately without proper diagnostic its hard to give precise diagnosis. I suggest you to consult your doctor. Urine analysis, abdominal ultrasound and groin ultrasound should be done.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- What causes right side lower back pain and cracking
- Experiencing lower back pain in both sides cause
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes left sided and lower back pain
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain