What causes lower back pain, nausea and breathing difficulties?
She also has Celiac Disease, & has had not only right colon removal, 6” of intestine removed from a twist in intestine & also a House Flap done. I think I requested the wrong kind of Dr.
MRI of the brain is necessary.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Besides the problems with internal organs and pain in the lower back, nausea and breathing issues are a modality controlled by the brain.
So, in my opinion, a brain MRI is necessary to evaluate stroke, post-traumatic brain injury, etc.
Damage at L5-S1 is not related to nausea and breathing problems.
Please get a brain MRI done and get back to me about further evaluation.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Ministrokes, for example, in the certain brain areas may cause breathing issues, dizziness, etc.
If the brain function is compromised, bowel movement issues also may arise from a partial paralysis.
Previous surgeries also play an important role in the rectal issues.
I think, getting a brain MRI is necessary even to exclude any brain conditions that may contribute in your mother's symptoms.
Hope I helped you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with breathing trouble
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- What causes exhaustionheadacheneck and back pain along with nausea
- What can cause lower back pain
- Have lower back pain nausea dizziness what is the cause
- What causes lower back pain for women
- Back pain and breathing difficulties
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?