• question-icon

What causes lower back pain along with neck pain?

Posted on Mon, 10 Jul 2017 in Ayurveda
Question: I will mention few things which I am facing
1) I get tired very fast
2) Recently I have developed lower back and neck pain issue
3) Very minor change in my routine or climate effects me and I get bad throat , cold and cough and then I catch fever
4) My hair have become dry and there is hair fall
5) I have got pimples and skin is dull without any shine.
6) I also have gas issue
7) I have severe stomach and back ache during menstrual cycle
8) I have recently got specks

I work in finance and have recently got married, so I little more mental stress about career and things. I also feel very exhausted and tired if something goes wrong and I take stress
My dad had asthama issue & back ache issue.
I want you to help me with root cause of this issue and want to feel energetic fresh and get rid of all the above issues
If there is any thing I need to incorporate in my food or lifestyle
I work from 8 am to 8 pm in office ( sedentary job) and I eat sabji roti 2 times a day , milk and wheat ladoo in morning
Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Let me guide you properly

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

I gone your your query in detail.

as 12 hour working time,stress,sedentary work style will give you all sort of problems as you currently suffering from.
I will guide you properly.

before that i need certain question to be answered.

1.what is your BMI? body mass index? (weight and height)

2.how long you are suffering from the above symptoms?

3.have you recently relocated?

4.any other medical issues do you suffer currently or in past?

5. do you check you HB (hemoglobin) recently? if so kindly share the value?

6. how about you sleep and quality of sleep?

7. do you practise yoga and meditation ?

8. whether you eat in proper time? sabji roti 2 times a day , milk and wheat ladoo- apart from this what else do you take in a day? whether you are fullfilling your calorie need per day?

kindly get back to me with the details i will guide treatment,lifestyle,diet
recommendation etc

Thanks and regards

Dr.S.Senthilnathan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 38 minutes later
I Agree, that's what corporste culture demands from CA

1.My BMI is 18
2. My height is 5'7 and weight approx. 54 kgs.
3.I have recently got married and hence shifted to in laws place
4. I am suffering from above symptoms since long I get temporary resolution by allopathic medicines.
5. Hemoglobin is near margin or less ( I have not it checked in the near future)
6. Recently I feel I have not slept enough . Average time I sleep is 7 hours and I wake up in between , have some bad dreams about things going wrong around
7. At times I go , not regularly
8. I used to eat on timely manner , however post marriage schedule moves 1 hr up down. Yes I eat full meal of sabji roti daal chawal in lunch , dinner is mostly roti sabji . At times I have some snacks in afternoon
Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Will advise you with proper lifestyle recommendation

Detailed Answer:

I gone through your response and it is as expected.we can solve the problem with some internal medicine as well as proper lifestyle.

As your BMI indicates your weight is little less for your height. It is not a serious one but should be addressed when we treat as whole.
Therefore I suggest the following dietary recommendation:
- Eat protein nourished food like channa, rajma, black gram ,green gram, soya, cashew, almond, walnut in your daily routine. Take one bowl of above one in steamed form.
- Take potato boiled adding salt and pepper.vegetables should be taken i. steamed form. don't prefer deep fried one.
- Milk and mlik product can be taken regularly.it will help in nourishing your bone and muscle.
- Fruits like dates,pomegranate, papaya, guava,fig should be taken; choose one fruit a day.

Avoid mixed fruit salad.
Avoid fried and junk food.,carbonated drinks.

Regular main course food as you currently following.

As reason for your body pain and back pain seems to be vitamin d deficiency and mineral deficiency.
I advise to take Bonton granules- mix 3 to 5g with milk at night. Available in nagarjuna Ayurveda company. it will strengthen your bone and nerves.

As for stress and anxiety kindly practice meditation and yoga with proper trainer. It will help you a lot handle your work oriented tension etc.

Take aswaganda capsules 2 at night daily.

Kindly spare some time to take of your health both physical as well as mental.

Kindly go to bed as soon as possible. Late night sleep will aggravate your current problems.

Chant some spirutual slogans before going bed it will keep you mind clam and gives quality sleep.
Pain during menstruations will also go down if you follow the above lifestyle properly.
hair fall will be set right if you are properly nourished and stress free.because they are two common reason for hair loss. proper hair hygiene practise is must.avoid pollution.

Hope I given you a clarification. for your query. Kindly get back to me if any doubt in it.

Dr.S.Senthilnathan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian

Ayurveda Specialist