What causes lower back pain after drinking alcohol?
Now I am sixty, and it seems worse, that it takes very little alcohol now to cause my back to hurt. I've never been a heavy drinker.
It can be due to alcohol intolerance
I have studied your case. Alcohol is metabolized by Alcohol dehydrogenase. In some patient there is deficiency of this enzyme causing pain and vomiting. But some time there are other causes of lower back pain may be there. To confirm your problem I would like to know little detail about your illness.
1.Are you burning micturition ?
2. Are you also having fever or chills?
3. Do you also have back pain when you are not taking alcohol?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Lower back pain caused by drinking whiskey
- Back pain after drinking alcohol
- Alcohol cause lower back pain
- Lower back pain after alcohol
- What causes back pain after consuming alcohol
- Lower back pain after drinking alcohol
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain