What causes lower abdominal pain, cramps, loss of appetite and nausea?
Here are her symptoms
Lower abdominal pain, cramping, loss appetite, nausea, tiredness and two incidents of Vaginal Blood discharge one very heavy and one light that occurred over the last year.
She is to the point where she doesn't want to eat and sleeps all the time and is living on Advil to reduce the pain this has gone on for months and she is getting worse
She is a 60 year old female
Please help the doctors in XXXXXXX are no help
MRI scan can help.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Your wife has multiple different symptoms that can be due to different causes. The main causes that need to be excluded are- intestinal colic, irritable bowel, herniated discs in the back, low Vitamin D3 levels, osteoporosis or a uterine malignancy.
If the ultrasound scan and other investigations have come back normal then it is best to get an MRI scan done and let her have a healthy nutritious diet with multivitamin supplements till she is further investigated.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lower abdominal pain what could be causing this
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What is causing the severe right lower abdominal pain
- What is lower abdominal pain
- What causes the sever lower abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes lower back pain lower abdominal pain cramps and no period
- What causes constant lower abdominal pain by hip
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes spotting with lower abdominal pain