What causes lower abdominal pain, bloating, gas and diarrhea?
colonoscopy is necessary
Thank you for the query.
Your symptoms can be caused by partial bowels obstruction due to some lesion in large intestine. At your age, colon cancer needs to be ruled out at first.
Please do not wait any longer. Visit your doctor and get colonoscopy done.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
I know its scary. I do not tell you have colon cancer. I just want you to make sure you do not have it (for your safety). Such symptoms can be also caused by gastrointestinal infection due to bacteria. But even if so, you still should have colonoscopy done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lower abdominal pain what could be causing this
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What is causing the severe right lower abdominal pain
- What is lower abdominal pain
- What causes the sever lower abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes constant lower abdominal pain by hip
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes spotting with lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain and bloating