What causes lower abdominal pain after intercourse?
Could be Trichomonas Vaginalis
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Presence of lower abdominal pain after serial intercourse and painful urination suggest the possibility of Urinary tract infection. In the absence of fever it's unlikely to be involving the kidney.
The whitish layer over your vagina is due to
1. Re- infection: As your boy friend was not treated adequately that could be the cause for it.
2. Trichomonas Vaginalis infection
I would suggest you the following
1. Urine Routine and microscopic examination
2. Vaginal Smear examination
3. Urine Culture and antibiotic sensitivity
Based on the above reports appropriate treatment can be started. Treatment of your boy friend is also equally important.
Consume 2 to 3 liter of water everyday
Urinary analgesic like Phenazopyridine will be helpful for relieving the pain.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What is lower abdominal pain
- Severe lower abdominal pain after intercourse
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- Extreme abdominal pain after intercourse
- What is the reason for bleeding abdominal pain after intercourse
- What is the cause of abdominal pain after intercourse
- Bleeding and abdominal pain after intercourse
- Sharp abdominal pain after intercourse
- Lower abdominal pain after intercourse
- CT scan showed wide spread cancer. Having mass in esophagus. Should...
- Had salmonella and having symptoms of nausea and light headedness. Have...
- Red crystallized object in stool. Pain in left rib cage and blood in...
- Bruise on left buttock, soreness in left elbow and shortness of breath...
- On thyroid medication. Should I take the medicines life long?
- How long does it take to show symptoms of HVP?
- Having red lines on hand. What do you suggest?
- Have dark spots on the head of penis. Was treated with cortisone cream....
- White spots on legs. What could be this?
- Have swollen hives on hip. Took clartin. have done allergy blood work