What causes lower abdominal cramps post unprotected sex?
what do you suggest should i go for other STD tests?
Monitor only for now!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported. I have reviewed your information fully and the attached reports. Clearly, there is no argument in favor of an infection of the urinary tract. I will mot delve into testing for STDs now as the lower abdominal pain could be related to the frequent sex and more so because you were not totally relaxed with the last encounter. I will suggest you get some Ibuprofen to control this. If it fails to resolve fully within a week, please proceed to STD screening. If you really don’t trust the other partner or he’s a new person in your life, please go ahead and get tested for STDs right away.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower right abdominal cramps with stomach distention
- What is the cause of faint abdominal cramping
- Vaginosis cause lower abdominal cramping
- What causes abdominal cramping diarrhea and severe headache
- What causes mild abdominal cramps with brown discharge
- What could cause severe lower abdominal cramping followed by diarrhea
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal cramping
- What causes delayed periods with abdominal cramps
- What causes abdominal cramps after an intercourse
- Lower abdominal cramping causes