question-icon

What causes low sex power during sexual event, erection problem and weakness?

Posted on Fri, 6 May 2016
Question: Hi, I am 37 year old man .I feel low sex power ,during sexual event I feel erection problem and feel so weakness. Some time I have to take manforce 50mg tablet to take sex with wife but it give me lots of side effect like headache, fast heart beat. I feel lot of weakness and burn eyes.
so can you u suggest me what I do? I take sex 3 or 4 time in a month but my wife is not satisfy it. I am suffering sugar problem last three years ,currently in fasting 194 and PP 234. I use walking daily 1 or 2 km in morning. I take daily fruit, juice, nuts.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar (13 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Cialis can be used

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

From the available description there are two things which need immediate attention.

First regarding the diabetes I like to inform you that there is poor sugar control and probably that is the root cause of your erection problem. Having said this there is immediate need to control your blood sugar. For having proper sexual function the target blood sugar is 120 fasting and 180 post prandial. Your current blood sugar is no where near the target and you need to discuss with your physician to bring it further down. I appreciate your activity level and it is important to keep it going. In addition take care of diet after seeing your physician/dietitian. There should be minimum processed foods in diet and avoid the sugary juices and never to take ready made fruit juices.

Regarding manforce what you are experiencing are common side effects and there is need to change medications. I feel cialis (tadalafil) 10 mg will be better choice aince it is less likely to cause side effects of manforce. Alike manforce it can be taken one hour before sex and remains in the system for 24-36 hours so I feel that will be enough time to satisfy your partner. Since it is prescription only medication you need to buy it from local pharmacy after obtaining proper prescription.

I also request you to take a good amount of micronutrients in form of multivitamins and multiminerals tablets as they are commonly deficient in diabetes.

I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar (30 minutes later)
I know sugar is harmful for sex power but I take care now my sugar in control. but I feel lot of week XXXXXXX after sex so please suggest me any supplement or multivitamins tablets or other medicine . I saw lot of program or many specialist said that this is not problem ,this is only your thought, your nervous, tension, mentally harassment, stress.

but during sex I feel no tension but some time my penis work so good but lot of time penis no erection or discharge so early. please suggest me any medicine or supplement for boost my energy.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar (6 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
There are multiple options

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for reverting back to me.

I appreciate your understanding about sugar but unfortunately it is not under control. The last laboratory report indicate there is very poor control. For better understanding of it you can ask for HbA1c level from nearby laboratory as it indicates glucose control over the past three months.

Regarding multivitamins there are various options available at the local pharmacist shop and it is better to use one. I understand that mental problem and stress is potential contributor but often the multivitamins and minerals help to a great extent. You can buy omnafit syp/tab from biocia healthcare or any other locally available brand in your city.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386

Thanks and regards.

Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar (27 minutes later)
recently suger report is which I did yesterday fasting 110 and pp 165 and try try to much control.

how it take omnafit syp/tab and cialis (tadalafil) 10 mg
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar (4 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Thats good report

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for follow up.

The yesterday report is good one but as I said earlier it is important to take HbA1c level as indicates last three months status while FBS and PPBS indicate only about today's status.

Omnafit syrupm can be taken two tsf BD after two hours of food and if you are not comfortable with syrup you can take tablet two times a day.

Regarding cialis you need prescription and it should be taken 60 minutes before expected sexual activity and dose should not be repeated within 24 hours period.

I hope this answers you.
Thanks and regards
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar (26 minutes later)
any tablet for woman if she is not interesting for sex regular.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
I am sorry, there is no pill for female in Allopathy

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for reverting back to me.

Unfortunately science still not able to discover a female viagra or sex pill. Although there is lot of research interest in this topic but still success is elusive.

Although I must add that that there are some ayurvedic/herbal products which can help to dome extent.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist