What causes low libido, muscle pain, memory issues, dry vagina and heavy bleeding?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 21 Sep 2016 in Sexual Health
Question: I have no motivation or drive. My muscles tire very easily. I am having memory and concentration problems. My vagina is very dry. Does not become we during arousal. I do not become engorged with blood either. I don't orgasm. I get to the peak, and there is no release. My skin seems thinner down there too. My hair is falling out by the handful in the shower. My periods are so heavy that I can't leave the house 1-2 days of my period. I have to change my tampon every hour due to it full and leaking. There are huge clots as well. HUGE. Like golf ball size. Larger sometimes. I've also been gaining unexplainable weight. Like 25 pounds since October.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please check your thyroid level

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

From the available description I feel the first thing we need to check about thyroid status. Since the thyroid thing is very easy to diagnose by a single fasting blood sample, I request you to get T3, T4 and TSH level from nearby laboratory.

The second thing I feel there is possibility of depression as many of the problems described in this query are indicative of depression. This could be due to thyroid itself or due to any other factor such as ongoing stress, relationship problems to name a few.

I hope this assists you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.