What causes low blood pressure?
The most frequent cause is dehydration
The most frequent cause for low blood pressure is dehydration. It can be when a person drink little amount of liquids or sweats much or has diarrhea. Sometimes it can be caused from medication, most frequently from blood pressure medications. It can be caused by other diseases as well, but such diseases usually are severe and have other symptoms as well.
Make sure you drink adequate quantity of water.
If your blood pressure doesn't increase during a day, see your doctor.
Wishing you good health
Come back if you have further questions or information
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes low blood pressure and the shakes in the elderly
- Causes of low blood pressure elderly
- What infections can cause low blood pressure
- Low blood pressure causes and leukemia
- Low blood pressure causes
- What causes low blood pressure
- What causes bradycardia and low blood pressure
- Causes of low blood pressure 10771
- Multivitamin causes low blood pressure
- Vertin cause low blood pressure