What causes low blood pressure?
Please follow the suggestions below...
Having your low blood pressure running extremely low might be related to:
- pituitary tumor: must be evaluated by neurologist and ct-scan of head; these are necessary to determine at what extent the tumor is causing damages to the brain
- heart problems: should run cardiac echo, ECG for further evaluation
- thyroid issues: must run thyroid profile
- anemia: complete blood profile is needed
- medications you might be using recently
Depending on the tests results, specific treatment will be prescribed.
For the moment, I advise to keep monitoring your blood pressure and sugar levels, and record the results for future reference.
I also advise to :
- have your meals regularly
- try to walk around more
- discuss with your doctor if you need to take extra supplementation with vit.B12 or protein rich diet
Hope it helped! Do write me back if you have further questions!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes low blood pressure and the shakes in the elderly
- Causes of low blood pressure elderly
- What infections can cause low blood pressure
- Low blood pressure causes and leukemia
- Low blood pressure causes
- What causes low blood pressure
- What causes bradycardia and low blood pressure
- Causes of low blood pressure 10771
- Multivitamin causes low blood pressure
- Vertin cause low blood pressure
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?