question-icon

What causes low blood flow in penis area?

Posted on Mon, 11 May 2015
Question: I am 32. unmarried. from last 1 month every morning I get up my penis is so small. I feel little sensation or no sensation. while watching porn it gets hard but not that what it used to and doesn't last for more time. masturbation too doesn't last for more than 1 minute. I am healthy and no other health problems. why this is happening and which doctor shall I contact?
Answered by Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein (42 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
you should contact urologist

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome
In most cases these difficulties are temporary and isn't indicating any serious disorder especially in younger people. Although you should see urologist to rule out some blood flow abnormalities in penis area and certain neuropathies which can be caused by diabetes,alcohol abuse or medications. Wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Pradeep Vitta
Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein

General Surgeon