What causes low backache, blood in stool and anemia?
Back pain can be related to kidney disease and UTI or PID
I share your concern
Low backache can be related to kidney disease and UTI or PID which is again supported by occasional spotting
so I would advise you to ask your doctor to rule out this possibility by urine culture
You may require a course of antibiotics under supervision of your doctor
Have lots of fluids to flush off urogenital tract.
Blood in stool is a matter of concern it can be caused by number of reasons, since your colonoscopy report is normal than this could be caused by ruptured mucosa due to hard stool (constipation)
I would like to know whether you are having hemorrhoids or fissures in anus?
I would advise you for a holistic approach to address your health problem like dietary and life style modifications
Have lots of fruits and vegetables, plenty of dietary fibres
Yoga and meditation
Multivitamin and calcium supplements
Avoid fried fatty and spicy food
you can take laxative or stool softening agents like liquid paraffin to avoid constipation
Hope this helps you
Let me know if anything not clear?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes backache with abdominal pain
- What causes severe menstrual cramps with fatigue and backache
- What is the cause of lower backache during night
- Cause of low backache and vaginal discharge
- What causes severe backache with stomach bloating
- What causes blood loss anemia
- Blood in the stool and backache
- What causes backache with short breath
- Backache causes
- Is b blood causes backache