What causes low WBC post viral infection?
during viral infections what happens when wbc uses all the extra cells to fight of the virus or infection thus why are the white cells low after, I thought they returned to normal
Can you upload the entire result for review?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this low WBC that you seem concerned about. During viral infections, the WBC goes up and not down. After the infection, It returns to normal. Am not exactly sure by what you mean when you talk of low numbers. To fully comprehend the worries around this question, please upload the complete full blood count with the RBC numbers for review! This way, I will provide insights and address this worry fully.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
I can't access the document!
Can you please upload the document again? I am unable to view it.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for post-viral infection
- Post-viral infection causes
- Diagnosis of post-viral infection
- Viral infection causing rash
- Causes of viral infections
- Post viral infection
- Symptoms of post-viral infection
- Treatment and cure for post-viral infection
- Vasculitis caused by viral infection
- Blood in urine post viral infection