What causes low WBC count?
My mother in law is been recently admitted to hospital today for her reducing wbc count daily.
Initially she was taken to hospital fr her checkup as she was feeling tired and weakness was still persisting. After checkup through blood and urine test, it was notified that she's passing proteins through urine. Post medication, I. E. Through tablets prescribed by the doctor - nuker, lactate, ceflade, she's now started loosing wbc count as well. Hence she's been admitted now. The doctors are unable to find out the reason as to why this is happening. The blood and urine reports states there is no presence of malaria, dengue or so.
Kindly advise soon
Please send me her all reports.
I have goen through your question. I can understand your concern.
Protein loosing in urine may be due to nephropathy. And low WBC count may be due to some viral infection or bone marrow disorder.
First of all please send me her all reports so that I can help you to search the cause.
I will wait for your reply.
Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can alcohol addiction causes low wbc count and haemoglobin count
- Dizziness and wbc count is low
- Low wbc count cause
- Simvastatin cause low wbc count
- Excess wbc count causes vitiligo
- Why causes high wbc count
- Low wbc count simvastatin
- What can be the cause of elevated wbc count
- Causes of elevated wbc count
- Cause of increased wbc count