What causes low RBC and hemoglobin levels?
needs blood transfusion
Hello Mr XXXXXXX thanks for trusting health care magic.
Her hemoglobin is too low to get improved by tonics alone.
In my opinion she needs blood transfusion and if reluctant at least iron injections.
This low hemoglobin is very hazardous for her as it not only causes early fatigue and dizziness but is also responsible for low immunity which can lead to various infections now and then.
Take her to a medical specialist and get her fully investigated and examined to look for the cause of anaemia.
Also take care of the following points -
- give her green leafy vegetables daily along with salads
- jaggery is a good source of iron and thus should be taken dairy
- almonds and walnuts should be included in daily diet
- take a lot of water
- take tablet albendazole 400 mg stat one dose
- Ask her to take lemonade regularly
Visit a physician at the earliest and then we can discuss further management.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low hemoglobin levels causes investigations
- What causes decrease in plateletshgb hct and rbc levels
- Cause low hemoglobin level
- Low hemoglobin levels caused by fibroids
- Low hemoglobin leveles caused by sickness
- Problems caused by low hemoglobin levels
- Low hemoglobin levels causes infertility
- What causes low hemoglobin levels
- Cause for low rbc levels in cirrhosis
- Causes of low values of rbc hematocrit hemoglobin