What causes low BP readings on either arms after dialysis?
Take some liquids and lie down
After dialysis the amount of blood volume decreases and it results in hypovolemia, which can lead to decreased blood pressure.
I would advise your husband to take some liquids and lie down for some time.
Hope this helps
Wishing your husband a good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does borderline right axis deviation and anteroseptal infarct...
- Should i stop Diltiazem inspite of its side effects?
- What does my NMR test report mean?
- Can gout cause high blood pressure?
- What causes fuzzy feeling in head with high heart rate and low BP?
- What causes muscle cramps in legs inspite of having metoprolol?
- Suggest treatment for left atrial enlargement
- Does myocardial stunning and hibernation cause harm to one's heart?
- Suggest treatment for high blood pressure with history of heart attack
- Suggest remedy for pain in chest