What causes low BP post intake of Concor?
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
After reviewing your BP values I would like to say that as long as your systolic BP is above than 90 mmHg it's within normal limits. As a such you shouldn't worry about it.
However, I would like to suggest as follows:
-drink plenty of water
-use magnesium B6 vitamins
-monitor your BP and if the symptoms will persist you should take half the dose of concor.
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes darkened skin with low bp and severe itching
- Does subutex cause low bp
- Can periods cause low bp
- What causes low bp
- What to eat for low bp
- What causes low bp in a child
- Food poisoning cause low bp
- What is the cause for low bp after taking stamlobeta
- Can depression cause low bp
- Low bp causes